This is information for all of our clients.
PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT WE ARE WELL PREPARED TO KEEP PROVIDING A SERVICE TO YOU AND YOUR EMPLOYEES
In these unprecedented times, your own health and that of family and friends will clearly be your number one focus. We also know that life and business must go on and we are working hard to ensure our business is able to continue to operate and meet your expectations. I’d like to briefly explain what we’re doing to maintain our high service standards.
What we are doing
We already have strong business continuity processes in place. Our plans include keeping a watchful eye on the latest government announcements, to ensure we can quickly react as additional measures to halt the spread of the coronavirus are introduced.
We have taken immediate steps to ensure we can continue to support your needs, including:
- Enabling all colleagues to work from remote locations as necessary and have split our staff into teams who do not cross paths and work in separate office spaces to minimise the potential for contamination.
- Making greater use of business tools so that we are able to continue to offer review meetings remotely.
- We have reluctantly ceased all business travel for the time being.
- Keeping colleagues up to date with the latest government guidance and adapting any internal safety or hygiene protocols as appropriate.
- Supporting colleagues to remain resilient through periods of altered working practices.
Our preparations will help to ensure that you can contact us by email and phone, just as you usually would.
We fully intend to be available to you throughout this difficult period and will be able to continue to assist in your Pension issues and questions and those of your employees.
Our contact details remain:
Office Telephone: 0117 9226446
Freephone Helpline: 0800 132100
As the situation continues to evolve we will keep adapting to your changing needs and those of our clients. You can be assured of our ongoing commitment to you and, in the meantime, we wish you, your family and your colleagues good health.